FAB & FREAKY FRANKIE STEIN HOLIDAY SPECIAL COVERS, CENTRE-SPREADS AND ALSO AWESOME ANNUALS (UPDATED)...


Images copyright relevant owner

Apart from the centre-spreads, I've shown these images before, but this time there's a difference.  Previously, the covers for the 1975, '79 and '82 Specials were 'borrowed' from eBay, but the ones you see here are all from my own personal collection.  I've even replaced the scans on the first post where I featured them, so uniformity now rules in Crivens!  I considered using a bit of computer technology to disguise the spines of the centre-spreads, but decided against it as it'd be too much like hard work.  Maybe one day.

I've also thrown in the Annual covers, even though I showed them recently in another post, but I thought the completists among you might like to see them here - so here they are.  I sometimes amaze myself with just how generous I am to you lot, I really do.  Show me you appreciate it by leaving a comment and reassuring me that I'm not talking to myself.  Go on. 



















BONUS:  And just because it's a belter of an illustration, below is the cover to the SHIVER & SHAKE Annual for 1976.  Frankie got everywhere back then - Shiver & Shake, WHOOPEE!, and MONSTER FUN, as well as his own publications.  That's what you call a monster success!

No comments