HAPPY HALLOWE'EN...



When I was a kid, I had a cardboard YOGI BEAR Hallowe'en mask.  It wasn't a flat mask, but a shaped mask of the front half of Yogi's head and collar.  I bought another one a couple of years (and a couple of houses) later, from WOOLWORTH'S, the same shop I'd bought the first one, and it goes without saying that I'd love to own one again.  (Bought a plastic Yogi mask a year or so back, but it's one from the '90s.)

That's not me in the above photo (got it from eBay), but if I'd had such a costume when I was a lad, you can bet your boots that I'd have been out on October 31st wearing it proudly.  (I didn't seem to have an 'embarrassment factor' when I was a youngster.)  Anyway, have a great Hallowe'en if you're attending any costume parties later.  Who knows, if you're single and meet someone nice, you may end up a little bear (as in 'bare' - geddit?) at the end of the night.

(Groan!  Well, I had to tie it in with the photo somehow.)

No comments