CAN I HAVE YOUR JOHN HANCOCK...?



I wouldn't really describe myself as an 'autograph hound', but I do have a few famous signatures.  Namely, BOB HOPE, ROGER MOORE, RIKKI FULTON, JOHN NOAKES, STAN LEE, WILL EISNER, MARIE SEVERIN, BRIAN BOLLAND, LEO BAXENDALE, TERRY BAVE, BRIAN SIBLEY, and, er - THARG.  Oh, and I've also got ROBERT BARTHOLOMEW's 'autograph' on a letter somewhere.  (That's BART from ALF, Bart, and COS fame to all you POWER COMIC fans.)

So, fellow Criv-ites - do you have any 'John Hancocks' and, if so, which ones are you proudest of?  Boast a little in the comments section.

******

And in case anyone is wondering about the title (some anonymous would-be commenter has already tried to suggest a sexual connotation), JOHN HANCOCK was an American known for the prominent way in which he signed his name on the Declaration of Independence, hence his name becoming synonymous for the word 'signature'.    

No comments